Hope you all had a great week. Let get into this week’s update:
BLINK S is in stock and ships within 3 – 5 business days.
Customs in France is still processing our shipment. And we are now pending final customs clearance. We’ll email all the BLINK S EU backers directly after we receive a confirmation from our distributor.
Good news! There was a last minute change. BLINK S was airshipped to Australia instead of ocean freight on 7/20 and the ETA is end of July.
In order to prepare the shipment, we can no longer take address update requests for Australian BLINK S orders. If you didn’t confirm your shipping information by Friday, July 14, your order will be moved to the next shipment.
We have completed most Indiegogo shipments. Some backers might have received the BLINK S2 without the extra charger and backpack. But no need to worry, the extra charger and backpack will be shipped to you separately.
Shipment to early pre-order customers from the Website and Indiegogo In-Demand has started today (7/21). We haven’t received the tracking numbers from the warehouse as of posting this blog. We’ll send them out as soon as we receive them on Monday. Important! We are sending out shipping surveys in small batches to customers to confirm their addresses, just in case of any updates. Most of the website orders will be fulfilled in Mid-August.
Shipment has left our factory on 7/19. Ocean freight is scheduled to depart on 7/28. ETA to France is 8/29.
Our partner in Australia is still working on the importation permit for the BLINK S2. Once they get the permit, we’ll be able to start shipment. Important! We have sent out the shipping survey to BLINK S2 backers in Australia. Please respond to the survey email to confirm or update your shipping information before the shipment starts. A confirmed shipping address and phone number are required for customs clearance once the shipment has arrived at Australian customs.
We have shipped to most backers in APAC. Our shipping agency normally provides the tracking numbers 5 – 7 days after the shipment was processed. We will send you the tracking numbers as soon as we receive them from the shipping agency. (Please note: shipment to some countries doesn’t have tracking information)
We’ll start processing the BLINK S2 website and Indiegogo In-Demand orders to APAC countries at the end of July. Shipping surveys will be sent to these customers to confirm shipping information prior to beginning of shipment.
- Shipment to some countries requires additional information. Please respond to our emails with the information required so we can process your shipment promptly.
- Shipment to Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Indonesia will be shipped directly from the U.S..
Important! Most shipments to APAC countries will require signature for delivery. Before signing, we advise you to inspect the package for damage or missing contents. ACTON is not responsible for any damage or missing contents if the parcel is signed.
We just received the latest production version prototype, and it’s looking GREAT! Our engineers are hard at work on some final tests and detail modifications. All parts are in the molding phase as previously mentioned. Everything is going well, shipments will start in August.
HOW TO USE ACTON BLINK REMOTE CONTROLLER
1. Please only switch between “Forward” and “Backward” when the board is at a complete stop.
2. If the board is not responding to the remote, please try replacing the batteries in the remote and re-sync the board with the remote if necessary. Watch re-sync instruction HERE.
3. The Turtle/Rabbit switch inside the remote controller is not for switching riding modes. (The switch should always be on the Rabbit.) It will only be used during re-sync process. Please adjust your riding modes on our ACTON App.
4. The video is for BLINK S2 electric skateboard. Features shown in the videos may not available in other BLINK electric skateboards.
For questions and inquiries, please send email to email@example.com, we will get back to you within 2 – 3 business days.
For technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, do not send order related inquiries to social media direct messages.
Have a great weekend!