Wish all ACTON fans and their family a very happy Thanksgiving holiday! Now let’s jump into this week’s quick update.
BLINK QU4TRO Sneak Peek: Actual BLINK QU4TRO production unit for testing. The grip tap is customized.
We are doing more intense testings on the 5 production units that we received earlier:
- Speed: The current max speed is set at 23 MPH. Though the QU4TRO is capable of an even higher max speed, we capped the max speed to 23 MPH for safety considerations.
- Range: ~23 miles range on a single charge when cruising at 10MPH (Beginner Mode), flat paved road, normal riding style, rider weight 175 lbs.
- Incline Rate: Based on our testing, BLINK QU4TRO can easily crush a 30% hill and is capable of even steeper hills! #ACTONallday to let us know hills bigger than 30% around the globe, let’s conquer these hills!
- Suspension Truck: Based on feedback from our test riders, the performance of the suspension truck has exceeded our expectations. It drastically improves the comfort and reduce fatigue on the legs during long distance ride. The experience is very different than traditional trucks and will take some adjustments to get used to.
- Connectivity: We have discovered antenna location plays a big part in connectivity for QU4TRO during testing. The R&D team has identified a better location for antenna now.
Production and Shipping
Due to some additional tweaks based on the testing results, now we expect the next 50 product units to ship from our manufacturer in the second week of December. Shipping survey for the first 50 backers in the US was sent on Wednesday. Once the shipment has arrived in the US and cleared customs, we will send another survey to final confirm your information for door-to-door delivery. Please make sure to check your spam folder and the email you used for IGG purchase. Third production batch will be shipped out by the end of December. This shipping plan may subject to change based on feed from earlier shipments.
Now let’s check out the awesome review on BLINK S2 from Braille Skateboarding:
Again, have a great Thanksgiving weekend and Share your holiday fun rides by using #ACTONallday!