We are so excited that BLINK QU4TRO has started shipping in the US this week! We really appreciate all your support and patience for the project and we can’t wait to see more videos and photos of your conquering of all hills. 🙂
Now let’s jump into this week’s update:
BLINK QU4TRO Shipping
First 50 units have shipped to our early backers this week and some of you may have already received. Just a reminder that a signature is required for delivery and please check the condition of the package to make sure there is no damage before signing for delivery. Here are a few tips for all new BLINK QU4TRO users:
- Safety is always the top priority. Always wear safety gear when riding an electric skateboard including at least a CPSC-approved safety helmet.
- The default ride mode on your BLINK QU4TRO is “Beginner”. You can adjust the ride mode via the ACTON App. If you would like to get a higher top speed, please download our ACTON App to switch the ride mode to “Normal” or “Pro”. The switch on the back of the remote is for re-syncing the remote. It will not change the ride modes.
- Please make sure to update your ACTON App to the latest version to support BLINK QU4TRO:
- iOS: The latest version is 1.68
- Android: We are working on the update for BLINK QU4TRO and the expected release date is next week. With the current version, the side lights on the BLINK QU4TRO will be turned off automatically. It will not affect any other riding related experience. This will be fixed with the new update.
- Rainy season is here! We will see more and more rain and even snow in some regions. Riding on wet surfaces (including icy and snowy surfaces) is extremely dangerous due to slippery road conditions and the powerful motors. We don’t recommend riding the BLINK QU4TRO in the rain or on any wet surface. Water damage is NOT covered under our manufacturer warranty.
- Please be cautious about water filled potholes after rain, as some potholes might be deeper than you think. Riding over water filled potholes or potholes in general is dangerous and may damage your BLINK QU4TRO.
- BLINK QU4TRO is designed to ride on flat paved surfaces. Riding off-road will reduce the lifespan of the tires and may damage sensitive electrical components in the board.
As this is the first BLINK QU4TRO shipment, we would really appreciate any feedback of the product. If you have any questions or have encountered any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or give us a call at (323) 306-0956. Your satisfaction is always our top priority.
We have finally confirmed the freight shipping date for the next 300 units to the US. The freight will leave on 2/11 and is expected to arrive at the LA port on 2/25. Similar to the first shipment, once the shipment has cleared customs, it will be transferred to our office in Santa Clara for inspection. Door-to-door delivery will start once the inspection is completed.
This shipment will fulfill all remaining Indiegogo Backers and early website pre-orders in the US and Canada. We will send out the first shipping survey in early February for customs declaration. Then a second shipping survey will be sent once the shipment has arrived at LA Port for final confirmation of your shipping information for door-to-door delivery.
We now expect to start shipping to international backers by Mid March. This time all shipments will be handled and shipped directly from our manufacturer in Asia, which will make the process a lot faster by skipping delays from local distributors and shipping agencies. Shipping survey will be sent by the end of February.
Don’t forget to share your first impressions or review of the BLINK QU4TRO on social media using #ACTONAllDay!
Have a great weekend and happy riding!